If you are a parent of a school going kid, you surely must be in a dilemma whether to pay school fee or not!
But where did that perspective come from?
And, rightly so because you are not exposed to the realities of how schools operate, what are their capital and operational expenses.
PerfExperts Flip Side brings you an interesting conversation between our guest speaker Hirdesh Madan, Founder HitBullsEye and Mind Tree schools and our host and moderator for the session, Shashank Srivastava, Head of Marketing for Cavisson Systems Inc.
Hirdesh provides valuable insights into the flip side of this topic – Why should students and parents need to pay the fee in order to ensure the school keeps running. Because, if that doesn’t happens then schools will be forced to shutdown resulting in a zero session for the entire year.
Watch these videos where Hirdesh talks about:
• Impact his own business is going through during Covid pandemic
• Proactive measures he took to minimize impacts
• Advice to his peers
• Importance of understanding both the perspectives (School / Parents) and mutually resolving the situation
• Transformation the education industry will have as well as
• Advice to students and parents